Car rental at the airport in Tirana – from Naniko rent a car
Arriving at the Tirana airport named after Mother Teresa logical question arises, what kind of transportation to choose to continue the path. There are different options, but in terms of autonomy and effective use of your time, the only answer is rent a car.
Car hire company Naniko waiting for your flight landing at the airport in Tirana.
Car rental at the airport in Tirana – Cooperating with Naniko, you are provided with benefits, which are difficult to refuse:
- Exemption from liability for theft
- Insurance third-party liability
- Exemption from liability for damage caused as a result of collisions
- Unlimited mileage
- Value added tax and the cost of parking at the airport
And all of the above is included in the price.
And also from the auto renting at the airport in Tirana Naniko:
- No hidden costs or fees to the credit card
- Our team is on call 24 hours a day
Airport located in the village of Rinas, 25 km from the capital, is the only international airport in Albania.
It was built in the 50s, with a very simple infrastructure, but in 2005, was effectively modernized, with the participation of an international consortium proposed a model similar to the other European institutions, dedicating it to the great Mother Teresa, who was born on the territory of Albania.
In addition to the Albanian national airlines, there are international companies providing connectivity with main continental destinations. Airport management has begun construction of a new terminal, able to support the growth of passenger traffic. Over the past few years the airport takes nearly 2 million passengers a year.
Transport links to the city center via bus service Rinas Express, from 6 am to 6 pm.
You can get to Tirana and other Albanian town by guaranteed taxi service ATEX, yellow with a red sign.
Services at the airport
- Parking space for about 500 cars at affordable prices, even for a long period.
- Free WI-FI
- Bank branches and exchange offices
- Area for smoking, while in other places the prohibition operates.
- Various stalls and souvenir shops, and in the relegation zone have duty free, a jewelry shop and a cafe.
- There is no shortage of restaurants and bars at the output of terminal.
- When you purchase a corresponding voucher can access the facilities Business Lounge.
- There's also a reception for passengers with reduced mobility and a medical center.
FIND ALL NANIKO LOCATIONS »