Car Rental in Bridgeport, Connecticut by Naniko
Bridgeport is amongst the populous towns of Connecticut, with nearly 140 000 inhabitants. It is disposed so close to New York City that is sometimes seen that makes part of the Big Apple and, consequently, often tourists use it as an inexpensive place of stop for visiting the huge metropolis of New York.
Bridgeport is full of museums, festivals and parks, in spite of its small size in comparison with the huge neighbor, without any doubt, will win your heart by its authenticity.
Ideal choice of renting a car from Naniko, whatever your purpose of visit Bridgeport!
- Huge selection and availability of vehicles.
Through Naniko.com, you can hire cars from small and efficient and to minivans, SUVs 4×4. You also have the possibility to rent luxury cars of leading brands such as Mercedes and Porsche Cabriolet.
- With our online booking system is much easier, just with some simple steps will be organized everything. Just fill in the request form with your destination and the date and our search engine will display the results of best offers in several seconds.
- The system gives the best result according to your request for a class of vehicles and equipment such as air conditioning, gearbox and fuel type, and more.
- Booking with us, to be sure, in absolute confidentiality and security of your data
- All our machines are provided with unlimited mileage, so you are free to drive as far as you want.
- Also the price is fully inclusive insurance and Breakdown Assistance
- Free cancellation or change orders during the first 7 days
Spend a fun time in Bridgeport on board of auto hired from Naniko!
Annually organized in Bridgeport Gathering of the Vibes – festival of art, music and camping, with a little resemblance to the hippies that lasts all weekend.
The festival attracts musicians from all over America and the many tourists who love to camp along the Seaside Park, to enjoy the best music.
But, of course, Bridgeport can surprise you with much more. Here you will find museums, zoos, parks and theaters, where you can visit a great concert!
In Bridgeport, also interesting for visit the Black Rock Art Center, a multicultural center where you can appreciate the performances of the African continent, Asia and the Caribbean.
Visiting the Museum of Discovery and the planetarium will be an unforgettable experience where you can visit the Challenger Center, the unique of its kind in the state, controlled by national space program.
In the museum of Barnum you can deepen yourself in the past of the city, see a show and urban circus.
And animal lovers, most likely, will not miss the possibility to attend the Beardsley Zoo, the only and biggest in the Connecticut.
FIND ALL NANIKO LOCATIONS »