Rent a car in Miami, Florida from car rental company Naniko
Miami offers thousands of opportunities for entertainment. In the afternoon you can enjoy sunbathing on the beautiful beaches of Miami Beach and at night walk along Ocean Drive, among the most beautiful Art Deco District, where the fun never ends!
With car hire in Miami at Naniko – If you prefer the Latin and Cuban rhythms, house and techno, at the entertainment places of Miami you can find all!
Book your car rental in Miami at low rates from Naniko and immerse yourself in the world of entertainment of Miami!
Rent a car in Miami from Naniko – Services included in the rent are: unlimited mileage, insurance, limitation of liability for damage, local taxes and assistance on road problems.
- One rental day is 24 hours
- Car is possible to return elsewhere, and not necessarily in the place where you took.
- If you need to extend the term of the lease, contact please the office. The cost for additional days will be calculated at the same rate.
- In case of early return the auto cost of unused days will not be reimbursed.
- To confirm the conditions of booking, you will get with voucher by your email.
- Our fleet is updated frequently to provide customers a large selection of quality vehicles and excellent service.
- We are able to provide a vehicle from a specific manufacturer, model or color.
- In the case of damage to the vehicle must first inform the manager of our company, phone number of which is specified in the lease agreement. He organizes the replacement of your car by identical or better model.
Do not hesitate to contact the vehicles rental company Naniko on any necessary matters in Miami!
Huge beaches, nightlife and local glam at a high level. But also culture, museums, parks and zoos. That's all there is Miami, the most famous city of Florida!
Starting with Scarface, the city was the site of filming some of the most successful films of cinema and television world. The result of this fame was dual for the city. While this popularity led the tourists here, on the other hand gave rise to many fear to see the city of Florida as a place where crime and corruption is rampant.
But Miami is much more than what can be seen on TV. Of course, the beaches and nightlife are characterization and an important side of the city, but that's not all.
For example, there is a South Beach Art Deco District, known for being one of the most glamorous in the world, in fact, is also a place with a high concentration of buildings in the Art Nouveau.
Starting with hotels and residential buildings all ending this type of design.
Have you been aware that in Miami there are a large quantity of parks and zoos? Among other things, Everglades National Park, Miami Metro Zoo and Miami Seaquarium, where you can even swim with the dolphins!
FIND ALL NANIKO LOCATIONS »